2013/12/25

Lines

This is the second piece I got from Terrible Movement, a Berlin-based independent brand, which I was writing about a while ago. I liked the simplicity and nonsense of the design, as well as the big cutouts on the side. It's actually longer, but I prefer to break it down to a high-waisted silhouette, for example by tucking it into my Monki high-waisted jeans.
I wore this to go clubbing the other day. I was told Japanese people were scared of me because I was a foreigner. I was also told I looked 'kawaii'. I saw a guy who looked like a younger version of Tablo (my favourite musician), and alcohol forced me to tell him. Also in the middle of the night, the music stopped and there was a friendly Japanese announcement that there was fire but no need to worry. (Apparently one of the alarms went off for no reason.) There were more girls dressed in pretty-much-just-underwear Santa costumes than I could count, and at one point one of the DJs played an EDM version of Jingle Bells. I wonder where this winter break takes me next.


GEOMETRICAL MUSCLE TEE - C/O TERRIBLE MOVEMENT | GOLD BRALET - TOPSHOP | BLACK HIGH-WAISTED SKINNY JEANS - MONKI | BLACK HEELS - TOPSHOP | BLACK SHOULDER BAG - MONKI | CHAIN NECKLACE - 390YEN STORE | QUOTATION MARKS BROOCH - C/O CHICNOVA

I also properly tried out two new make-up products I'd bought recently for the first time - 'fake cheekbones' contouring powder by Swagger Cosmetics (a small make-up brand run by the lovely Blake Karamazov) and Dolly Face highlighter by Etude House (a Korean cosmetic brand I personally love). I am by no means a make-up pro, but I can definitely recommend both of these products, they're quite easy to use and you can keep them subtle or build them up for a bigger effect (which is what I like to do).


12 comments:

  1. The last two photos are simply amazing...
    Also the whole outfit and the atmosphere in it...
    Plus I just had to write that your white hair is simply so Jonghyun-esque!!! https://24.media.tumblr.com/e4ff27c04b066d71ed7c9a0c47a4babe/tumblr_mwhrpsZa3J1qihji8o2_250.gif

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marry me?
      http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1xyxrVHoB1qdcel5o2_500.gif

      Delete
  2. aaaah your hair and boots! <3
    i'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vypadáš skvěle. *_* Mimochodem úžasný make-up a účes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect again bb! I love the monochrome. Your hair matches perfectly in line. ;D

    BTW how do you like Etude house? IDK if it's a good brand or not for makeup most ppl have mixed reviews bout their stuff.

    likkie xx
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      As for Etude House, I love their stuff. I have a CC cream (that I mix with my Body Shop foundation), a blush (in a shade of not-red-based light pink that I wasn't able to find anywhere else), a primer, and a highlighter, and I'm very satisfied with all of them. ^^

      Delete
  5. This outfit suits you so well *____* ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate all of them. l'll try to answer asap! ♡